Monday, May 4, 2015

Working Hard in Chatsworth / Botanical Garden

For my birthday, we picked up dominoes pizza which tasted just like dominoes back home. Beautiful! 

I feel like mission has already made me more mature, so my birthday was a realization of that. So officially I’m 19 and I can drink here even more legally. We also went to the bird park with Elder Halford, Elder Faganello, Elder Okurut, Elder Mogomotsi, Elder Fox, and some other missionaries. (see attached photos)

Chatsworth is great, we’ve reactivated several old deaf less actives and we met a less active thats into bad substances (don’t ask). He was very knowledgeable on the restoration, and he helped us teach his friend. So work is going! We have a baptism on the 24 of May for Thobani, and he’s actually excited about it, and he will be my first baptism that I taught all the way through!

I almost hit another dog, but I braked in time on this occasion.

Today we went to the Durban botanical gardens and that was fun. I am starting to get a hang of the camera too.

Love you guys, we are working as hard as we can, but making sure we have some fun as well. Have fun at home guys!


Love Elder Preator.







No comments:

Post a Comment