Friday, September 25, 2015

Freaking Cold in Africa

So I think this weekend I actually fasted for the first time ever. Just thought I would let you know.

Thanks for the jokes. I will send them to all the potential wives. 
   You know what the worst part about multiple wives is?
   Multiple Mother in laws.

My comp fell on a bike this week and I ran over some wire and it caught around our truck's drive shaft and had the playing-card-in-the-spokes-effect. Everyone was giving us that look. We couldn’t find any wire cutters, and we decided, because we were late, we would just go to our area. It fell off on the highway when I was doing 120 (70 Mph).

Its FREAKING COLD IN AFRICA. Thank goodness Summer is coming soon. We had a particular day was in the 40s. Freaking cold! That was the only day that got cold in the day though. Most days are like Colorado in the Winter or Autumn. REALLY cold at night especially without a heater. And it heats up due to the sun. We could see our breath.


Ok I'm going to answer some of your questions:

1. We live next door to the other two elders in our district. The 4 of us however are isolated about an hour outside of the nearest missionaries. 

2. We have our own "outer darkness" zone conference.

3. I have been driving a stick shift truck for like a week and half now.

4. My companion is Elder Masinga. He is from Mpumalanga, South Africa. He is super cool, and we get along very well.

Elder Preator
Love you guys!
Elder Preator





No comments:

Post a Comment