Monday, December 8, 2014

Hello from the greatest place on earth!!


Hello from the greatest place on earth!!
This last week was pretty sweet, lots of things happening. Tomorrow is transfers and our small district is losing Elder Mackie who served in Pheonix. I'll miss him because him and I could quote Zoolander very well. Other than that, my comp is now district leader, and I am 1 transfer down!!! So great. The time really does fly out here. I cant believe its already December, and Christmas is right upon us!!! 

Anyway, the mission is pushing the work during Christmas time because everyone wants to talk about Christ (maybe not Joseph Smith) but Christ nonetheless. 

So, Summer. Its weird that there isnt snow falling. The winds here are really bad so I guess we might be having Christmas during the WINDter. Nah but its sweet, sipping ice cold drinks and tracting in the sun. Have fun in the states.

Anyway, dont have much time, but I know the Lord loves each and everyone of his children, and I'm having the greatest time of my life recognizing his hand in all things. Pray to Him every day and talk to everyone about the Gospel!! Sorry I have no time! 

Love Elder Preator
Sala Khale

No comments:

Post a Comment