Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July in Chatsworth

The 4th of July was Elder Halford's last day as a missionary. (He had his interview with president on Saturday and then he hung out in the mission home until today.) We celebrated with some fireworks (2 firecrackers, no rockets that I had hidden, forgotten about again from New Year's). We also took pictures with mustaches on. The other white Elder is Elder Faganello from Canada. I think he's been in a couple of pictures. The one from Uganda is Elder Okurut. Lots of fun.  Pretty sweet experience. So Elder Halford has left and I will miss him. I learned a lot of things from him and I will remember him my whole mission.

I am staying in Chatsworth this transfer. Hopefully it's my last. I will be recieving Elder Willombe who is from Zambia. I'm super excited, I've had companions from 3 different countries, and now 4! I'm really looking forward to it. He'll be here tomorrow.  For the weekend, I've been bunking with the Zone Leaders so that's been nice.  They aren't as lazy as Elder Halford and I were.

Yes, I've gained a few pounds.  It really sucks! Elder Halford and I motivated each other to not work out. For example, we come into the boarding at night, plan, and then he just goes to bed or something. I don't want to do anything alone. (Or in the morning I value that hot shower and lazy time). So I'm very happy with the suit I purchased (the blue one) because it has that extra material in the back for people like me. I think sometime in the near future I will use it...

Love you guys, Love the Lord
Elder Preator


No comments:

Post a Comment