Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Pool Table and Referrals

I recently spent 700 Rands (56.75 dollars) on getting materials for a pool table. Yeah. This member, Uncle Bunny, donated his old pool table, which we helped move, to the church, and there were no pool accessories ie: Pool sticks, balls, and that triangle. Our landlord told us if we bought them that the Bishop would pay us back, so I took the liberty. Needless to say I now have a check for 700 Rands and I've been waiting for an opportunity to put it back into my account.

I've put myself on somewhat of a diet, and I can now say I fit my suits again. After two weeks of just not eating so much and so unhealthily, and working out a little, it came right off! Its like I'm in my teens or something. I'm dreading getting into my 40's when I can't do that...

Work in chatsworth has been getting better. We've been getting lots of referrals from the office and members now so that's been nice. I've been studying a lot recently in the Book of Mormon, and listening to some sweet orchestral arrangements of hymns. 

Ok love you guys, no pictures today, this computer won't allow me, next week though. 

Elder Preator

No comments:

Post a Comment