Thursday, May 5, 2016

Birthday in Kwamashu

We didn’t do much actually for my birthday. The other branch happened to have a branch activity where we watched a movie and braaied so that was fun. They also bought me cake! :) We were able to watch tommorowland. I do feel older. One more year and I can drink! :) #onlykiddingwehope

Things are going well here in Kwamashu. My companion and district are awesome. We had poker night last night with some members in their branch. #pokerwithnametags?

We also got fed twice yesterday, and this is a selfie of the first one. The second was the poker night. So there you can see my companion Elder Tan (the asian one), Elder Agabu from Zimbabwe and Elder Christensen from Washington state. The other area in my district is Stanger, so I might be able to see some familiar faces!! 

Love Elder Preator



No comments:

Post a Comment