Monday, November 30, 2015

Floods, Rocks and Investigators, Oh My!

We had Zone Conference, and I took a picture with Elder Webb. I took a lot more pictures, but its hard to send them. They take like an hour a piece  

It rained the other day. Literally floods in the streets.(see pict) There were also riots and people took tons of rocks and put them all on the road. good thing we drive a truck. (see pict)

One other thing, we woke up to a flat tire, so for the first time in my life I changed a tire.(see pict) 

Everything in Botshabelo is great. We have several investigators heading towards a baptismal date, but the transfer is ending one week short. So I don’t think I will be able to see any of them be baptized. Thats my main deterrent right now. It kind of kills all of my motivation, but I am trying to power through it. That being said, I will probably go to a new area around the 14th of December.

I’m really tired. I let my whole district email before me because I’m freaking awesome! So I’m emailing at 8:30. 

Love Elder Preator

Changing a Flat Tire

Rocks on the road after a riot

Flooding in the streets

Elder Webb and Elder Preator

District picture

No comments:

Post a Comment